(Last Updated On: August 29, 2019)
Job Position: LEAD MANAGER
Job Type: Full time
Reports To: Sales Manager
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The LEAD MANAGER is primarily responsible for converting Leads who inquire about Dealers cars on the website. Lead Managers will implement the Lead conversion strategy for Enterprise Dealer Accounts. He/she works with other teammates to coordinate appointments to visit Dealers for inspection and purchase of preferred car(s).
She/he will own the process of handling inbound calls and guiding leads, from the point they call in to inquire about a car to till they make purchase of a car(s). She/he will make follow up calls to the stakeholders and take actions to assist buyers in making a buying decision.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Follows up and engages prospective buyers.
● Collects feedback and updates CRM
● Works with Field Team to ensure scheduled inspections are done.
● Identifies and connects Customers to Car Dealers.
● Reports growth numbers for Lead conversion.
● Works using Telesales to ensure revenue targets are met.
• First degree in any discipline
● Minimum of first degree in a related field.
● Years of Telesales experience would be an added advantage.
● Experience in using CRMs and Call management software
● Strong understanding of corporate strategy, sales strategy and performance management principles
● Knowledge of customer service practices.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Emotional Intelligence
• Problem-solving and analytical thinking
• Communication (Written, Verbal, Presentation)
• Attention to detail
• People Management
• Relationship Management
• Performance Reporting
• Strategy Execution
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
● Telesales and Customer satisfaction
● Customer satisfaction
● Customer handling
● Number of car purchase recorded
• -Salary- NGN 80,000.00 – 100,000.00
• -Commission on revenue target
• -Have chance to work in a young and dynamic working environment with inspiring and talented leaders and colleges.
• -Opportunity to learn something new from the industry experts
METHOD OF APPLICATION
• Interested Candidates whose experience and competencies match the job profile should send their resumes to email@example.com using “LEAD MANAGER” as the subject of the mail.
Applications close on 12th September 2019.